Women everywhere are learning about the health impacts of the chemical laden products that they and their families use everyday. Instead, they are turning to 100% natural products - but why is this health craze taking off now?
1. Scientists have proven that the ingredients in most cosmetics and personal care products can have significant impact on your health, like disrupting hormones, sleep, skin, digestive and other more serious problems.
2. The products your smear on your skin is absorbed directly into your bloodstream. Think how effective a nicotine patch is as getting absorbed into your bloodstream.
3. Big corporations want to make more profits, so they use cheaper synthetic ingredients. The toxic load on ourselves and our children now is huge, and should no longer be ignored.
4. There is little regulation in the beauty care industry. The industry is the same as the cigarette industry was in the 1950's - poisoning you and hiding the truth.
5. The massive rise in infertility, cancers, childhood diseases and asthma are unexplained. We believe that the toxic load from all of the chemicals in our everyday products like soaps, makeup, cleaning sprays, candles, fragrances, shampoos and deodorants is a significant contributor. And thousands of women who have switched their households to natural products agree.
But there's a problem...
Manufacturers are also wising up to the fact that their customers are turning away from synthetic products, and they are once again deceiving people by claiming there products are natural when they are not!
This is called 'greenwashing' - putting words like 'organic' and 'natural ingredients' in their marketing and on their packaging to make you think their products are chemical free when they aren't.